Get Your Knives Razor Sharp & Enjoy the Slicing and Dicing!
- Believe it or not, a dull knife is one of the most dangerous objects in your kitchen. When a blade isn’t sharp enough to properly cut food, it can easily slip from your control, nicking your hands or fingers.
- Keep cooking fun, safe, and healthy with the Knife Sharpener, Our 3-step system begins with a diamond rod slot that gently repairs and straightens damaged blades. You can even use it for ceramic knives! Next, tungsten steel provides coarse sharpening that restores the blade to a V-shape before the 3rd slot creates a stunning polish.
Knife Sharpener for new like knife everyday!
New like feel everyday!
A NEW START FOR OLD KNIVES: Give your carbon or stainless steel knives a new lease on life with a professional knife sharpener. Restore your straight-edge kitchen set, hunting knife, folding pocket blade, and scissors and keep them honed for precise cutting.
3 Stage Process
STEPS TO SUPER SLICING: The best knife sharpener follows an expert process.
- Tungsten carbide restores.
- Diamond rods straighten and smooth.
- Ceramic rods polish and maintain.
There’s no guesswork here, just razor-sharp knives for effortless chopping, slicing, mincing, and dicing.
IS IT SUITABLE FOR CERAMIC KNIVES?
Ceramic knives are prone to micro-chipping and burring and require regular maintenance. Skip the stage 1 coarse grind and start with the restorative diamond rods in stage 2, then move onto stage 3 polishing.
SHOULD I ANGLE THE BLADE AS I SHARPEN?
Each slot is designed to sharpen without effort. The inner rods are crossed at the precise angle so all you have to do is insert the blade and drag it through 4-6 times.
HOW TO USE?
- HOW TO USE: Draw knife in the same direction with slightly downward head but not too much pressure. Do not pull the knife backward and forward. Easy to use tool made from good quality materials for quickly sharpening blunt knives right at home.